In a nutshell.
- Describe yourself in three words: Fun, loyal, caring.
- Catchphrase: I am from Liverpool, so it must be “do you know what I mean”.
- Likes: Travelling , Red wine, spending time with my daughter.
- Hidden talent: Apparently, I can sing according to my husband.
- Lesser-known fact about you: I co-presented a holiday show on the Ideal World channel for several months – the clips are still on You tube now!
- Best feeling in the world: Finding that dream holiday for a client that exceeds their expectations and within budget.
- Favourite snack: Crisps – any flavour!
- What type of hat best describes your personality: A woolly bobble hat in winter – don’t like my head being cold, followed by a sun hat in the summer for balmy days in Barbados.
- Best holiday you’ve ever had: I absolutely love Barbados – it is magical and totally exceeded my expectations.