Having experienced flying as a member of the crew for years, Hayley, our Sales Team Supervisor, is a expert at all things flight-related. Here are her top tips for flying like a pro.
In-Flight Comfort + Hand Luggage Must-Have’s
- - Stay hydrated, drink plenty of water throughout the flight.
- - Travel with an amenities bag to have everything you need at your fingertips.
- - Invest in a good way to stay occupied whether that is books, films or music.
- - Always remember your earphones or earplugs, you never know when you might want to switch off.
- - Bring an eye mask with you to help you sleep on the flight.
- - Take flight socks to stop your feet swelling.
Nervous about flying?
The best thing to do is to talk to the crew. They have met thousands of people who are scared of flying so are the best people to talk to.
3 Steps to Beating Jet Lag
- Don’t nap, even if you want to.
- Adapt to to the local time as much as you can.
- Sleep at night time wherever you are in the world, never during the day.
Ready to jet off to the sun? Take a look at our destinations by clicking ‘Take me there‘ below. Or, get in touch and let us build your very own personalised escape.