Jac and Di whisked their other halves off for a Caribbean adventure on-board Carnival Fascination. Their resort on water took them around the incredible sights of the Caribbean with six ports of call en route. Here’s the low-down on their Carnival Fascination experience.
• Carnival Fascination is 855 foot long resort on water.
• Enjoy the Hollywood-themed decor on-board Carnival Fascination
• Find your inner child at the on-board WaterWorks water park with Twister water slide.
• Chill out in Serenity the adults-only section. The whirlpool is a must.
• Keep the Junior Holidaymakers entertained at Camp Carnival and the Towel Animal Theatre.
• Check into a Balcony Cabin and enjoy your own private balcony and top sunsets from your room.
• Enjoy a multi-course dinner on the Chef’s Table hosted by one of Carnival’s master chefs themselves.
• Listen out for the Cruise Director who will let you know the itinerary for each day.
• The drinks package is great value for money and gives you all-inclusive freedom on-board
• Discover the main Lobby Bar, it’s a great place to spend your evenings.
• Top tip: try all of the cocktails.
• Relax at the max at the on-board spa.
• There’s a more relaxed dress code on-board Carnival Fascination, leave you ball gowns at home.
Discover life on-board Carnival Fascination with this handy interactive map. Follow the journey through the Caribbean, come this way!
Fancy trying the cruiser life yourself? Have a push of this fancy orange button right here: