Did you know that the Barbados Tourism Marketing Inc (BTMI) in partnership with Book Barbados is offering $400BBD per adult to visitors, encouraging them to get out and explore the island as part of their ‘Feels Like Summer’ Campaign?
What could be better than getting an incredible Barbados holiday booked in the January sales? How about getting a $400BBD-per-adult-sized boost in your spending money?
That’s exactly what the Barbados Tourism Marketing Inc (BTMI) are offering visitors to the island as part of their new ‘Feels Like Summer’ Campaign.
So, how much is that? How can you get your hands on it and where can you go with it?
Don’t worry, we’ve got all the answers and we’re as excited as you are! Let’s find out more.
What Is The ‘Feels Like Summer’ Campaign?
As we mentioned at the top, the ‘Feels Like Summer’ Campaign is in association with Book Barbados and is aimed at encouraging tourists to get out of your resort and see more of the stunning island.
The funds are available via a digital voucher on trips of 7 nights or more, booked before 22 March 2024 and travelling this summer – 16 April – 30 September 2024.
- Book your Barbados trip between now and 22 March 6, 2024.
- Travel to Barbados between 16 April 16 and 30 September 2024.
- Your booking must be for a minimum of seven (7) nights.
- Travelers must be 18 years and older to participate.
- Hold a valid reservation at a participating property (more on those shortly)
Eligible travellers arriving in Barbados during that April – September window will be eligible to receive the following credits:
- 7-10 Nights: Up to BBD$400pa
- 11+ Nights: Up to BBD$300pa
Those funds are then made available for you to spend on local experiences, dining and shopping.
How Much Is $400BBD?
This is all very well and good, but how much is $400BBD, and how far will that get you?
To put it into perspective, $400BBD is around £155. Of course, that is an estimate as exchange rates can fluctuate. But, nevertheless, we’re not ones for looking gift nags in the mouth, and £150 each to spend on your jollies is a more than welcome boost to the fun bank. It’s like you’re being paid to go out and enjoy yourself.
So, how can you get your hands on those spondoolies?
How To Redeem Your Vouchers
Once you have booked your Barbados holiday, you will then need to register for the summer digital credit before 31 March 2024. To do this you will need to head to the link above and complete these 3 simple steps:
- Upload an image of your booking
- Provide flight and traveller information for each adult
- Add contact details for each adult (this ensures that individual wallets can be set up)
After you have completed all of the above steps, you should then receive an email confirmation with a link to access your digital wallet. From here you’ll be taken to a screen which showcases all the available offers from the plethora of participating outlets.
When you see an offer you like, claim it! You should then see your balance reduced by the amount outlined.
Are There Specific Places to Explore With the Cashback?
Reports from the BTMI suggest that there are over 100 digital credit redemption locations across the island including some of the best things to do in Barbados.
From spa days and experiences to street food and nighttime hot spots, you can try it all. Absolutely perfect if you’re a first-time islander.
An example of some included locations and businesses are:
- The Barbados Island Safari
- Red Door Lounge (one of the best and most exclusive night spots on the island)
- Aquatic Spa at O2 Beach Club
- Barbados Golf Club
- The Barbados Museum and Historic Society
- El Tigre catamaran cruises
- Atlantis Submarines
- Plus many more!
Where Can You Stay?
Now you know how much you can get, how to redeem it, and where to spend your vouchers, why don’t we tell you where you need to book in order to cash in?
If you were thinking that there are only going to be 3-star centralised resorts available in the offer, think again because there are over 110 included resort options.
The included resorts range from boutique and laid-back locales like All Seasons Resort Europa all the way up to the famed five-star setting of The Crane Resort which overlooks gorgeous Bathsheba Beach.
But the even better news is that not only are some of those included resorts on our website, but they are also available in our barnstorming January holiday sale.
14 Included Barbados Hotels You Can Save On In The Big Blue Sale
This just keeps getting better right?! Because out of those 30 included resorts, nearly half of them are available with up to 54% off and a host of bonus benefits like free room upgrades and resort credit.
Here’s a list of all 14 included resorts. Is your favourite here?
- Butterfly Beach from £919
- Worthing Court Apartment Hotel from £849
- Time Out Hotel Barbados from £849
- Infinity On The Beach from £1,119
- The Abidah by Accra from 1,299
- The Crane from £1,299
- Barbados Beach Club from £1,369
- The Sands, Barbados from £1,479
- Savannah Beach Club Hotel & Spa from £1,799
- Mango Bay Barbados from £1,549
- Sugar Cane Club Hotel & Spa from £1,629
- The Club Barbados Resort & Spa from £1,549
- Sea Breeze Beach House from £1,839
- Sandals Barbados from £2,139
Start Your Cut Price Adventure Today
This BTMI ‘Feels Like Summer’ campaign is just what you need to inject some, much-needed, sunshine into your 2024.
Plus, with the discounted resort rates, upgrade boosts and more included with our offers, you could create an unforgettable Barbados escape that’s packed with adventures for so much less. Click the banner below and discover our complete Barbados resorts range today!