Personal Travel Advisor
We’re looking for an experienced Personal Travel Advisor to join our Award-Winning Sales Team!
What you'll get up to
- You will be responsible for providing Holiday quotes and converting them into bookings, as well as giving advice via Phone, Email, Live Chat, and social media channels.
- You will build rapport with customers by providing professional, informative and friendly responses to enquiries; remaining professional, courteous, and conscientious throughout.
- You will work in a fast paced, target driven environment and will be required to retain lots of knowledge about different destinations, hotels and booking systems.
What we’re looking for
- We are looking for somebody with impeccable verbal and written communication skills, and they must have previous Sales experience within the Travel Industry.
- The ideal candidate is someone who is capable of managing their workload within a fast-paced environment, whilst focusing on multiple media; they will receive instant messages, calls, emails and more, and will have to prioritise accordingly.
- They will be reliable and enjoy working in a team. Our Sales Team works closely together to manage priorities and they depend on each other for best results, so the successful candidate will be confident working in such an environment.
- They will be fun, friendly, and full of character. Able to build rapport with customers and provide an exceptional customer experience that that inspires customers to journey with us for life.
Your responsibilities will include
- Sales: Identifying customer needs and matching them with a suitable product. Selling to them the benefits of the holiday package and of booking with Blue Bay Travel. Upselling at every opportunity. Striving to convert every conversation to a sale.
- Customer Service: Providing professional, informative, and friendly responses to all customer enquiries. Ensuring all quotes are responded to in a timely manner, whilst following company policies and service standards and whilst adhering to industry quality, regulatory and legislative requirements.
Hours & salary
- 40 hours per week, split over five shifts, including weekends and evenings until 21:30
- Salary Banding: £19k – £22k per annum, plus bonus based on achievement of sales target
- 28 days holiday
- Benefits include access to Educational Trips, Childcare vouchers, Cycle to Work Scheme and Travel Perks