Personal Travel Consultant
We're always looking for new Personal Travel Advisors to join the Blue Bay Travel cause. Everybody loves a good holiday, and we're way ahead of the crowd in terms of knowledge and finesse. Here you can work alongside likeminded holiday lovers, all under the wing of a bold industry leader. If you want to give your career in travel a little more momentum, you really should drop us a line.
What we want from you
As one of our Personal Travel Consultants, there are a few key things we like to see under your name:
- Previous Travel Industry experience
- Driven approach to exceeding sales targets
- A confident, knowledgeable, and enthusiastic telephone manner
- Positive flexibility towards client and business needs
- Basic PC knowhow, especially emails and Microsoft Office
- The ability to work some evenings and weekends
- The freedom to travel as needed
What you'll get up to
An average day as one of our Personal Travel Advisors will keep you on your toes:
- Responding to holiday enquiries by telephone, email, and Live Chat
- Obtaining client requirements and providing excellent advice
- Using your exceptional sales skills to convert those quotes into bookings
Salary & benefits
- Salary: £18,140
- 28 days holiday (including bank holidays)
- Uncapped, achievable, monthly bonuses
- Access to educational trips
- Enhanced maternity & paternity leave
- Tax Free Childcare Savings
- Pension scheme
- Unlimited tea & coffee
- 24 – 40 hours per week
- Shifts include evenings until 21:30 and every other weekend.
- Flexible working hours and split shift opportunities are available to suit your needs.
Want to set your pace? Take a look at Homeworking.