We’re looking for an experienced, data-driven Business Analyst to join our Award-Winning Team.
What you’ll get up to
- Reporting to the Head of Business Intelligence, you will be working in a team of three and will be primarily focussing on analysing data produced specifically by our Marketing Department.
- You will utilise both standard and proprietary solutions to test and measure the effectiveness and success of a variety of Marketing Campaigns.
- Using those same solutions, you will be proactively identifying actionable trends, including bookings, conversion, lead generation and website user behaviour.
What we’re looking for
- The successful candidate will be a ‘numbers person’ – a person who is driven by data, with the ability to convert that data into tangible actions; ultimately assisting in driving the business forwards during a time of significant growth.
- You will also have experience using Google Analytics, Google Ads, handling Facebook Ads data, and Email marketing platforms, as well as be confident in forming and testing your own hypotheses.
- In an ideal world, you will have a good grasp of Python, MySQL and/or Google Cloud Platform, but if we can see that you have a genuine passion for this area, full training and support will be provided.
Your responsibilities will include
- Presenting data to non-technical stakeholders, selecting the most suitable approach for the end user(s).
- Thoroughly understanding project outlines, and extracting the correct data and measurements for each one.
- Uplifting Marketing campaigns by championing your own experiments.
- Resolving data support tickets within SLA’s.
Hours & salary
- Start Date: ASAP
- Working hours: 40 hours per week
- Shift Pattern: Monday – Friday. Flexible hours considered for the right candidate
- Salary: £24,000 to £26,000 Per Annum (DOE)
- Benefits: Flexible working, Discounted Holidays, Complimentary Accommodation and more
How to apply
Direct Applicants only. Please send your CV, along with any supporting information you may have, to [email protected] before 31st March 2021.
Interviews will be taking place on Wednesday 17th and Thursday 18th March 2021.