Senior Full Stack Developer
What you’ll get up to
- Collaborating with Developers and Designers to build out and maintain features that help the business grow.
- You will have opportunities to lead projects, introduce new technologies and train other developers.
- We have a lot of in-house projects and a few customer websites. You will be helping us improve the performance, usability and safety of all of them. You will also communicate with other departments within the company to create solutions that produce a more productive business workflow.
What we're looking for
- You must have a firm grasp of and demonstrable experience with PHP and SQL databases. We’re looking for a problem solver. Somebody who has a passion for learning about new technologies and the latest practices.
- It would be nice if you have experience leading teams. Where you have had to share your knowledge with other members and help junior developers progress. Any experience with version control (such as Git), working in an agile development environment and writing documentation would also be great.
- It would be a bonus if you have had any experience with cloud service providers (Digital Ocean,AWS etc), server administration or maintenance and Linux.
Your responsibilities will include
- Supporting the Development and Design Team to build out features.
- Suggest new ways to improve projects and train team members.
- Application optimisation to improve performance and readability.
- Testing code through writing tests and doing peer reviews.
- Providing internal support, through help desk software, should any product issues be found.
Hours & salary
- Working hours: 40 hours per week
- Salary: £35,000 to £45,000 DOE
Please send your CV along with some examples of your portfolio to [email protected]