Mid-Level Back End Developer
What you’ll get up to
- Collaborating with Front End Developers and Designers to build out and maintain features that help the business grow.
- We have a lot of in-house projects and a few customer websites. You will be helping us improve the performance and safety of all of them. You will also communicate with other departments within the company to help solve any project issues that are found.
What we're looking for
- You will have a firm grasp of and demonstrable experience with PHP and SQL databases.
- We’re looking for a problem solver – somebody who has a passion for learning about new technologies and the latest practices. We expect a Mid-Level Developer to understand the MVC Design pattern and to be able to develop their own API.
- It would be a bonus if you have had experience with cloud service providers, such as Digital Ocean, AWS etc, server administration or maintenance, Linux, and writing documentation.
Your responsibilities will include
- Supporting the Development and Design Team to build out features.
- Application optimisation to improve performance.
- Testing code through writing tests and doing peer reviews.
- Providing internal support, through help desk software, should any product issues be found.
- Taking on a variety of tasks during each sprint.
Hours & salary
- Working hours: 40 hours per week
- Salary: £27,000 to £34,000 DOE
Please send your CV along with some examples of your portfolio to [email protected]