Human Resources Advisor (Maternity Cover)
Here at Blue Bay, we are not the boring, suit-wearing Travel Agents from days of old... we're agents with personality. We work hard, love a good laugh and relish being that little bit different.
With over 90 awards under our belt, we're experts in our field; we really know our ‘stuff’ and no-one offers a more personal service.
To help us to keep getting the People side of our business right, we are looking to add a fully qualified HR Advisor to our team to cover a period of Maternity Leave.
What you’ll get up to
- You will be working within a close-nit HR team, but will also interact and be part of the wider management team within Blue Bay Travel. Everything we do in HR should have the aim of ultimately supporting our team, support of customers.
- You will provide general advice on HR Matters, processes, policies and procedures, and provide support for managers in disciplinary and grievance meetings, ensuring best practice across the organisation.
What we're looking for
- The ideal candidate is someone who is capable of managing their workload within a fast-paced environment. They will have a good standard of general education and will be able to communicate clearly and effectively with people from all walks of life.
- You will be comfortable working with an often reactive workload and so will be proactive with your time management techniques.
- You will be fun, friendly, full of character and have a can do attitude.
- Payroll processing is also a part of this role, so being good with numbers is a must.
- Someone who can independently manage the day-to-day tasks and responsibilities within the HR Function, including our Mental Wellness campaigns.
Your responsibilities will include
- Delivering HR Services within the business
- Reporting on HR Data and investigating issues
- Promoting a positive working environment and culture
- You will be qualified to Level 5 HRM Qualification (Level 3 considered if coupled with enough experience.
- Able to provide the highest quality Internal Customer Service
- Reliable and consistent
- Proficient in the Office Suite of Software – especially Excel
Hours & salary
- Start Date: May 2021
- Working hours:40 hours per week Monday to Friday
- Salary: £25,000 per annum
- Benefits: Flexible working, Discounted Holidays, Complimentary Accommodation and more
Please send your CV, along with any supporting information you may have, to [email protected] before 2nd April 2021.