Customer Support Advisor
We're looking for a confident and personable Customer Support Advisor to join our Award-Winning Team!.
What you'll get up to
- Working within our Customer Service function, who handle all things after-sales, you will be the first point of call for all customer queries both pre-travel, and in-resort.
- You’ll be liaising with customers regarding any changes to their booking and any additional requirements – upselling at each opportunity to company targets by using effective customer service and going the extra mile at all times.
- You will also be liaising with both customers and external tour operators to ensure that all flights, hotels, transfers and extras are booked accurately, and the related documents and correspondence accurately reflect those changes or additional requirements.
- As you will be working directly with customers, you will ensure that all of your communications are Data Protection compliant, and any payments made by the customer are PCI compliant.
What we're looking for
- Our Customer Support Advisors have exceptional communication skills, both verbal and written, and the ability to retain these qualities and remain calm under pressure, whilst building rapport with both customers and tour operators, to ensure an all-round positive experience of Blue Bay.
- Ideally, you’ll have previous Travel Industry experience, and experience with Tarsc and iBoss.
- You will certainly have previous experience in a Customer service environment; and have a friendly, enthusiastic and knowledgeable approach to dealing with queries not only effectively, but in a timely manner too.
- As a Customer Support Advisor, you will also be super-organised, able to multi-task and able to prioritise your workload, whilst remaining flexible and versatile.
Your responsibilities will include
- Providing exceptional Customer Service at all times; Going the extra mile at all times for both internal and external customers.
- Ensuring all systems are updated with amendments in an accurate and timely manner.
- Processing travel documentation & tickets promptly and accurately.
- Pre-empting any administrational problems before they occur and eliminating any customer impact.
Hours & salary
- 40 hours per week over 5 days
- Shifts include one evening shift until 21:30 and every other weekend
- £18,138 Per Annum
How to apply
Please submit your CV, along with a cover letter outlining your relevant skills and experience, to [email protected] before Monday 8th February 2021.