Customer Support Advisor
Reporting to the Customer Services Manager and Deputy Customer Services Managers, you’ll ensure that all issues are resolved efficiently, and all queries are answered with encyclopaedic know-how.
- Providing exceptional customer service, both internally and externally.
- Checking that all necessary arrangements including flights, hotels, transfers, extras etc. are booked accurately to ensure a smooth customer experience.
- Understanding client administration systems to ensure that holidaymakers receive the correct information and all appropriate documentation in a timely and professional manner.
- Ensuring holidaymakers' balances are paid punctually, following PCI compliance.
- Complying with legislation and company guidelines in regard to Health & Safety and Data Protection.
- Liaising with tour operators to ensure accuracy of bookings and to add holidaymaker requests.
- Liaising with holidaymakers regarding changes to bookings and additional requirements.
- 1st point escalation for all pre-travel complaints.
- 1st point escalation for all in-resort issues.
- An effective communicator, both verbally and written
- Either prior experience in travel or in a customer service role.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Ability to professionally build rapport.
- Ability to remain calm under pressure.
- Excellent organisational skills.
- Ability to follow oral and written instructions and communicate effectively with others in both oral and written form.
- Work effectively under a stringent schedule and produce accurate results.
- Ability to remain flexible and adjust to situations as they occur.
- Ability to work as part of a team and on own initiative.
- A working knowledge of the holiday and travel industry desirable, but not required.
Salary & benefits
- Full and Part Time positions available
- Starting salary £16,600*
- Salary increase to £18,000 based on service and experience*
- 20 days holiday, rising to 24 with service*
- Childcare vouchers
- Enhanced maternity & paternity leave
- Travel perks
- Unlimited tea & coffee
- Service recognition rewards *Salary and holiday based on full time hours (40 hours). Pro rata for part time (24-32 hours).
To include 2 evenings per week and every other weekend