Get hands-on processing and loading all confirmed holiday details into a back-office system, on behalf of the Personal Travel Advisors and Customers Support Team.
- Managing and accurately updating holiday files for existing customers.
- Responding to holidaymaker email enquiries in a professional, knowledgeable and timely manner.
- Following internal and external data protection guidelines.
- Providing exceptional internal customer service.
- Checking the accuracy of all elements of a holidaymakers' holiday booking and issuing accurate and informative documentation.
- Accurately accounting for all amendments and extras purchased by holidaymakers in the administration system and issuing accurate and informative documentation thereafter.
- Checking tour operator invoices for accuracy of financials and all other details.
- Liaising with tour operators to ensure the accuracy of bookings and to meet holidaymakers needs.
- Identifying and issuing payment reminders to customers.
- Managing the administration for weddings and renewal of vows, liaising with holidaymakers and following the wedding timeline process.
- Checking sales and amendment figures with 100% accuracy.
- Sending accurate financial information to Personal Travel Advisors.
- Experience of working in an administration environment or within the travel industry.
- High level of accuracy and attention to detail.
- Ability to comprehend financial information related to a holiday booking.
- Ability to work to strict deadlines.
- Ability to produce clear, accurate and professional written communications.
- Excellent communication and handover skills.
- IT literate, familiar with Microsoft Office Software, specifically Excel and Outlook.
- Ability to remain flexible, versatile, and adjust to situations as they occur.
Salary & benefits
- Full and Part Time positions available
- Starting salary £16,300*
- Salary increase to £17,500 based on service and experience*
- 28 days holiday, rising to 32 with service*
- Enhanced maternity & paternity leave
- Travel perks
- Unlimited tea & coffee
- Service recognition rewards *Salary and holiday based on full time hours (40 hours). Pro rata for part time (24-32 hours).
9am-5:30pm, Monday to Friday and every other weekend