We're looking for an experienced Promotions Assistant to join our Award-Winning Team!
What you’ll get up to
- You will be working within a team, assisting in the preparation of third-party submission forms for promotional offers and selecting products for promotion via internal campaigns. You will therefore need a high level of commercial awareness, and a background in Travel Sales or Marketing would be advantageous.
- You will be maintaining promotional pricing within our bespoke pricing system and communicating this information both internally and externally. Therefore, you must be tech savvy and have impeccable communication skills.
- You will create and review internal and third-party promotional assets ensuring key selling points for products and offers are communicated, so attention to detail is absolutely key.
What we're looking for
- We are looking for somebody who can work in a considerably reactive environment. Things can change instantaneously, so the ideal candidate will need to be flexible, versatile, positive, and able to multi-task.
- On top of that, they will have great numeracy skills, be confident with new systems and technology and have a high level of accuracy.
- Our Promotions Assistants spend a lot of time communicating with our internal teams, as well as with third party partners, so they must have impeccable internal and external communication skills.
- They will be able to work independently manging their own workload, meeting deadlines and have experience within the Travel Industry, ideally within Sales or Marketing, would be advantageous.
Your responsibilities will include
- Positioning and distributing our exclusive offers in the best possible way, to get internal and third-party promotional activity approved and distributed within agreed timeframes.
- Accurately implementing and maintaining pricing structures within agreed timeframes.
- Creation of promotional assets and exclusive offer content for our website.
- Ensuring the relevant people and teams are provided with the required information.
- Supporting the Product Management Team with report creation and competitor analysis.