Turtle Beach by Elegant Hotels oozes Bajan charm, giving you the fresh breath of fresh air that is your long awaited holiday. This premium all-suite enclave encapsulates the picture-postcard beaches, and versatile dining experiences to shape the ideal island escape. Turtle Beach enjoys a well-located perch on the lively and luminous South Coast, within walking distance of the nightlife of St. Lawrence Gap. Here’s the inside scoop from my escape:
• Gracious Bajan hospitality at Turtle Beach by Elegant Hotels ensures you’ll never lift a finger during your getaway.
• The horseshoe shape of the hotel guarantees a scenic view from all angles of your private balcony.
• Claim your relaxation spot along the 1,500-foot stretch of pristine white sands.
• Savour the widest range of award-winning cuisine from Bajan classics to international taste specialities.
• The dining and nightlife hub of Barbados, St. Lawrence Gap, is just a stone’s throw away.
• Get a real taste for Barbados with performances from some of the island’s top singers and dancers.
• Learn a new sport with complimentary water sports classes.
• Grab yourself a Rum Punch. After all, it’d be rude not to.
• Jump aboard the The Cool Running Catamaran Cruise, swim with the turtles, and look over Rhianna’s home.
• Private dinner on the beach is something not to be missed.
• Slip into island time, relax, and soak up the vistas on one of the island’s most beautiful beaches.
• Macaroni Pie is a taste sensation with a Bajan twist. Yum.
• Head down to The Surfers Club, a small bar just a taxi ride away. This is the hidden treasure you’ll be telling everyone about.
• Don’t forget to indulge in the frozen treats from Freeze Ice Cream Parlour.
To grab your own slice of Turtle Beach by Elegant Hotels, push that lovely orange button or holla in the comments below.