Famed for its marvellous beaches, positive vibrancy, and sophistication, Barbados is an island that really has got it all. Here, you’ll find some of the very best hotels and restaurants in the Caribbean. Got a thirst for exploring? Let me give you an idea of some of the best things to do and see in Barbados.
• If it’s balmy waters that you’re after, make a beeline for the Platinum West Coast.
• Grab yourself a Rum Sour. They’re just delicious.
• Head down to Pirates Cove Entertainment Centre. Watch spectacular entertainment while sipping on cocktails.
• Hire a car and invent your very own road trip. It’s a great way to maximise your time on the island.
• Slip into island time, relax, and sink your toes in some of Barbados’ most beautiful sands.
• Macaroni Pie is a taste sensation with a Bajan twist. Yum.
1. Cool Runnings Catamaran Cruise
Sail the Cool Runnings Catamaran along the West Coast, swim with the turtles and snorkel a ship wreck. Get a sneak peek over Rhianna’s home and finish with a party into the sunset. Get your dancing shoes at the ready, there’s plenty of rum on-board.
2. #1 Bajan Bus
Experience the most alluring beaches via an open air, restored Jitney bus. Includes a friendly and upbeat tour guide.
3. Paint and Groove Session
Looking for something a little more chilled? Unwind as you take part in the Paint and Groove session along the beachfront. Best enjoyed with a rum punch and Caribbean tunes.
4. Bushy Gardens Race Circuit
Get your adrenaline pumping, drive your own cart, or be a passenger in a rally car. One thing’s for sure, you’ll never forget your experience at this epic track.
5. St. Lawrence Gap
Head down to the dining and nightlife hub of Barbados, it can be as lively or as chilled out as you want it to be. Here, you will find something for everyone, from rum and cocktails bars, to Indian and tapas restaurants.
Grab your own slice of Caribbean charm in Barbados. If you have any burning questions shout up in the comments, or have a press of that lovely button below.