I had a flying visit through Cancún a couple of years ago, so I was really looking forward to jetting out there again and soaking up all that Mexican charm. From the turquoise ocean, to the phenomenal Premium All-Inclusive, there really is nothing you can’t experience at Hard Rock Hotel Cancun. This distinctive beachfront Cancún resorts places the ultimate celebrity playground at your feet, transforming the typical all-inclusive getaway into a rock star paradise getaway like no other. There’s even a curated playlist for your air guitar.
Let me walk you through everything you need to know about my escape.
• Reflecting the cosmopolitan nature of it’s Mexican setting, Hard Rock Hotel Cancun has no limits with top-shelf everything.
• Every single room is a serious rock star dig boasting its very own Jacuzzi.
• Jam out in your room with a choice of 20 guitars from the guitar room service menu.
• Savour fine dining in 5 gourmet restaurants including Brazilian, Asian and Italian cuisine.
• Beach lovers, this is your paradise. Set your eye-parts on the powder-white sands, and clear turquoise waters.
• Enjoy Limitless Resort Credit to spend on whatever your heart desires. There’s even a dedicated shop for resort credit.
• Let your little rock star enjoy their own slice of paradise at The Little Big Club featuring some famous faces.
• Work out, chill out and bliss out at The Rock Spa® .
• Try the Bahamamama Cocktail from the Swim Up Bar. A definite favourite for me.
• Upgrade from Gold to Rock Royalty level and bask in amazing views from two Rooftop Pools.
• Try the Teppanyaki table at Zen, it’s well worth a visit. Amazing food, great entertainment.
• Keep your eyes and ears on the bars. When they ring the bell, it only means one thing. Shots!
• Polish your dancing shoes and get down to The Afterhours Club.
• The Sunset Cruise is an absolute must. You can use resort credit towards this, and all the drinks are included.
Are you a fan of Hard Rock Hotel Cancun? Let us know in the comments below, or have a push of that funky orange button to find out more.
Rock out at Hard Rock Hotel Cancun from £1,265pp