The BodyHoliday is the ultimate escape for refreshing your mind, body and soul. Centered around health and well-being, take your getaway at The BodyHoliday as active or chilled as you like. I’m traditionally a classic fly and flop girl myself, but the no-pressure, chilled-out vibe of The BodyHoliday had me uncovering routines I’d never discovered before. Gently swaying hammocks scatter The BodyHoliday next to the delicious white-sand beach, peacefully awaiting their next Holidaymaker, while the backdrop of lush green from Pigeon Island looks on in the distance, ripe for adventure. The BodyHoliday has many a trick up its sleeve for Holidaymakers looking to travel solo making this a retreat for all.
Let me guide you through the my fast facts and top tips from my escape to The BodyHoliday.
• Discover 29 rooms specifically for Holidaymakers travelling solo. What’s more, they come with no single supplement!
• Feel at home with traditional British afternoon tea served daily. Delicious
• Easily reserve your spot for spa treatments and the regular BodyAware classes where you can enjoy the likes of yoga, pilates, tai chi and fitness training, using your in-room iPad.
• Enjoy a pot of herbal tea in your bedroom after turndown service, left lovingly with a note of its nutritional benefits.
• Relax to the max with a free spa treatment per day.
• Feeling thirsty on the beach? Raise your flag and a waiter will come right over.
• Jump on-board with free water sports with the likes of scuba diving, tubing and even sailing.
• Specially created personal well-being messages accompany each dish in the buffet restaurant, letting you know about its wholesome goodness.
• If you’re looking to travel solo, September‘s bursting with activities and fun for single Holidaymakers.
• Book spa treatments early to avoid disappointment, it’s super simple using the iPad in your room.
• The BodyHoliday supplies free mosquito spray should you need, leaving you that extra bit of room in your suitcase.
• Keep your eye on the activity board near the bar, home to the full list of the day’s events and the day ahead so you plan your itinerary.
• Be daring and try something new. There are lots of activities on offer every day and the staff are very patient. I tried a few new things myself!
• Head to the Piano Bar is for a relaxing evening. Fun fact: Amy Winehouse spent a lot of time in here with her friends.
• The Grand Luxury Ocean Front Room has the most incredible view and you can hear the ocean from the room it’s that close to the sea.
Treat your self to a helping of health and well-being at The BodyHoliday. If you’d like to find out more, push the bright orange button, or chat to us in the comments below.
Discover The BodyHoliday from £2,035pp