Sometimes we need to find ourselves a holiday that pushes out the whole marina, let alone a humble boat. We want an excellent location, luxurious accommodations, and the kind of all-inclusive programme that can anticipate our every need. Galley Bay Resort & Spa, Antigua, delivers on all accounts, exceeding even the highest expectations. Here’s everything you need to know about this exclusive Antiguan hideaway.
• Luxury adults-only all-inclusive resort
• Focused around a ¾ mile white sand beach
• Incorporates a bird sanctuary filled with the colour and song of exotic birdlife
• 3 exquisite à la carte beachfront restaurants serving fine food with a view
• Majority of accommodations enjoy outstanding beachfront locations
• Make the most of the beautiful seafront with on-site non-motorised water sports
• Named Most Excellent Eco Resort by Condé Nast Traveler in 2010
• Historic inclusion in the TripAdvisor collection Top 100 resorts of the World
• Historic inclusion in the TripAdvisor collection Top 10 Best Resorts for Romance in the Caribbean
• Wonderful location for weddings, honeymoons, and special occasions
• Ideal for holidaymakers who want luxury without the pretence
Galley Bay Resort & Spa has recently introduced the new Gauguin Suites, which re-imagine and replace the popular Gauguin Cottages. Each Gauguin Suite has its own plunge pool concealed from its neighbour by tropical vegetation and natural branch screens, and two rondovals create separate living and sleeping areas. For an extra sense of indulgence, the Gauguin Suites have cool white tile flooring, stone accents, and are flanked by paved sun decks with an outdoors shower. You can read more about the accommodations at Galley Bay Resort & Spa right here, or you can cast your eyes downwards to yonder video review.
A resort of this calibre needs to be seen to be truly appreciated, so here’s an exclusive video review to give you a feel for Galley Bay Resort & Spa:
If you want to enjoy a luxury Caribbean getaway in a completely relaxed and unpretentious atmosphere, we’d highly recommend Galley Bay Resort & Spa. If you’d like to know more, just tap the friendly orange button and we’ll be in touch.
Take your next escape to the next level, Holidaymaker.